Washington DC Performance Tour
Washington, DC, our nation’s capital, is not only the best place to learn about our nation’s history,
but is where history truly comes alive. Traveling to Washington DC with your student group will provide access to exciting attractions, fascinating historical sites, memorials, monuments, museums, signature shopping, delicious "Student Friendly" dining, exciting performance venues and professional sports.
With memorable options like the World War II Memorial, the U.S. Capitol Building, Arlington National Cemetery and
the National Holocaust Museum, Washington DC provides endless opportunities for student groups of all ages.
Performance Venues Include:
- Armed Forces Retirement Home
- Congressional Office Buildings
- Jefferson Memorial
- National Mall
- Six Flags® America
- The African American Civil War Memorial
- The Martin Luther King, Jr. Memorial
- Washington Harbor
- Washington Wizards Home Game
- Washington National Home Game