Puerto Rico Student Youth Trip
Personal experiences are usually the best teachers, and Puerto Rico is a destination where learning and cultural immersion begins from day one. There are opportunities for students to gain first-hand experience with language, history, science, culture and more while visiting.
Why Puerto Rico?
If you are interested in promoting learning through profound cultural experiences while still being fun, Puerto Rico is the ideal destination for your group. In the heart and soul of the Caribbean, they will be protagonists and not just passive spectators.
These are some of the opportunities we have for you:
- Taste delicious food and enjoy food tours around Old San’s exquisite restaurants
- Learn about Puerto Rico’s music and take a salsa dance class
- Acquire new perspectives by interacting with a diverse culture rich in traditions
- Interact in English or Spanish with cheerful, optimistic and energetic people
- Explore nature reserves, forests, beaches, rivers, and bioluminescent bays
- Visit dozens of museums, art galleries, historical places, coffee haciendas, and colorful murals such as Yaucromatic and Santurce es Ley
Puerto Rico is an island of culture, charisma, beautiful views, music and true fortitude! While it may feel worlds away from typical mainland American culture, Puerto Rico is a US territory, which means that a passport is not required to travel to this vibrant island. Warmth, not only through the sun-kissed ocean breeze but also through the smiles of the local people of Puerto Rico, welcomes each visitor. It’s incredible to truly understand the variety of educational activities, adventure and magic packed into a compact geographic place. One day you might be walking the passages of a century old fortress and the next may be spent zip-lining over the rainforest. From Bomba lessons to kayak tours through bioluminescent bays and caves to beaches, Puerto Rico is sure to delight, educate, inspire and make you wish your trip was longer!